Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#NewMonthNewMe

Last week was my 2 month mark being in the city. January was a whirlwind of "firsts" (first Saturday wandering the city, first time trying the new coffee shop by my apartment, first time trekking through the snow to work, etc), the whole month just flew by. February is when reality started to hit. I'll spare you the details but let's just say it was a rough month for me. Maybe it was the weather, maybe it was being homesick, maybe it was hearing from an ex. Whatever it was, February was the worst

So I've adopted a mantra for March. New Month, New Me. 

My plan:

- Joining the yoga studio next to my apartment
- Meeting new people (harder than it sounds for an introvert like me)
- Eating out less (Seamless is sooo easy)
- Changing my attitude towards my new job
- Coloring my hair (haven't done anything to my hair since I was like 15!)

I'm excited to see where I am a month from now. It can only go up from here!

#newmonthnewme

No comments:

Post a Comment