Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Carlton Street

I am home from a SUCCESSFUL trip to Boston!

        Found an apartment
        Met with my new work team
        Spent days wandering around the city I will call home in 2 months!!!!

My new place is amazing. I ended up picking the very first place I saw, I just knew when I first walked in the place was perfect!!

I will be living in Brookline.  It won't be an easy commute (~45mins) but the place is totally worth it and it's only for 3-4 months during the summer. There are tons of shops, restaraunts, coffee shops, grocery stores, and a subway stop just steps from my door... can't beat that! Not to mention I'm only a mile and half from my aunts and walking distance to Fenway!

Other than finding my place I also got to hang out with my aunts and cousins. Colbie and Bennett have gotten sooooo cute!!!! Playing with the two of them was probably the highlight of my trip!


3 comments:

  1. Your little cousin is too cute! Congrats on your new apartment! I've never been to Boston, but I want to visit so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the apartment! I love Brookline (live near there myself).

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete