Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tik Tok

As graduation looms a mere 5 weeks away I feel like I should have more "To-Do" items left than I actually do.

Of the big, important things, I only have one left:

1. Graduate
2. Get a job

As far as the medium/small items, I think I'm still doing pretty well:

- graduation advisor check
- sign graduation agreement
- order cap & gown
- order grad announcements
- send out grad announcements
- find an apartment
- sublease my apartment for the summer
- pass classes
- enjoy it all

I get so wrapped up in the excitement of almost being done, sometimes I definitely forget to do the last part. So for the next 5 weeks I'm going to try and not stress about school (already got the job, just have to pass right??) and have as many fun final college experiences as possible! We'll see how that goes...

1 comment: