Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Milestone Moments

Am I really an Auburn Alum? I'm still pinching myself.

Graduation

I was lucky to have all of my wonderful family members join me in celebrating this milestone.  It was a hectic weekend, to say the least, but I loved sharing it with all of them. I really felt all of their support and love during a pretty emotional few days for me.  Jim came as well and was such a good sport hanging out with my family all weekend (and entertaining Madeline).


Jim and I actually celebrated his birthday the day before graduation but he told me I wasn't allowed to make a big deal about it because it was "my weekend" 


{cindo de mayo birthday y'all! instead of a sombrero, he got a soccer ball??}

When my family arrived we all met downtown and ate at one of my favorite local places, Bizilia's... writing about it is making me crave it! Some day I will learn how they make their chicken salad...

After lunch, I headed back to my apartment to get ready while my family explored Auburn's campus.  Then, around 3:30 the whole gang headed to campus for the commencement ceremony. (My grandparent's watched the ceremony online, how sweet is that??)

Here are a few more pictures I didn't include in the first post --

{Andrew}

{sisters}

{sisters and grandpa}

{madeline - aka future Auburn grad}


{parents}

{allison - aka bff}

{2 of my favorite people ever}

{the whole family}

The next day was packing day (read: extremely stressful day). Thankfully, with the help of everybody, we were able to get most of it done in just a few hours. After all the packing was done, Jim headed to the airport to go back to D.C. and I drove to Atlanta, leaving Auburn behind.

The past few weeks have been filled with craziness. I will be doing more posts detailing all of it!
Coming Up:
Drive to Boston/Moving-In
Orlando trip
Getting settled in Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment