Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Where did the time go?!


I graduate on Sunday! Countdown is officially down to 2 days!!

May has been a whirlwind month already and we're only 4 days in! This month is going to be full of so many life changing experiences, I've barely had time to look back and reflect on everything and everyone that has gotten me to this point in my life... I guess that's for another blog post.  After graduation I am jumping head first into the next chapter of my life (I guess I wouldn't be me if I did it any other way).  For fun, here's a little preview of my life this May:
  1. Graduate
  2. Pack up & leave Auburn behind the next day
  3. Begin 21 hour road-trip to Boston 3 days later (with a pit stop in Williamsburg to visit my grandparents)
  4. Move into my new apartment 2 days after that
  5. Fly down to Orlando for a few days of relaxing (and Harry Potter Wizarding World!!!! nbd)
  6. Fly back to Boston
  7. Start my new job 2 days later

Between steps 1 and 7 there are 15 days... my head is already spinning but I am so excited to see what this month brings!

{P.S.} for any family or friends that want to watch graduation (Live online) here's the link: http://www.auburn.edu/communications_marketing/graduationlive/

No comments:

Post a Comment