Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

One Down


I did it! I survived my first week in NYC. I also survived the first week of work at my new job! Granted it was a short one but I'll take the small victory.

Outside of work, my week has consisted of apartment hunting, apartment hunting, and more apartment hunting.  Running around the city looking at places kicked my butt. I have never been so tired or sore (moment of silence for my feet) in my life. A few nice places, one really sketchy situation in the West Village, and a lot of Criagslist-ing/google-maping, I finally found a place! ... for one month. My plan is to use the month to find the perfect long-term rental (or stay there if the 4th floor walk-up doesn't kill me by February).

Snapshots of My Week (via my iPhone)


First night in the city :: 





My morning walk to the subway (after the snow storm) ::





I'm officially a NYC/Upper East Side resident ::




No comments:

Post a Comment