Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

War Eagle & Windchill

There are 2 things this former Auburn/southern girl is not a fan of - last nights game & this frigid cold.

In true Auburn fashion, the game was exciting all the way up to the last few seconds. I watched the game at the NYC Auburn bar Tavern on third (@ 27th & 3rd) and the atmosphere was incredible. It makes me feel so unbelievably lucky to have gone to a school with so much passion for not just sports but the university and the "family" of fans across the country. No matter where I am in the country (Boston, DC, NYC), the Auburn Alumni club always makes me feel at home in my new city.



Unfortunately, FSU won out in the last seconds and everyone was devastated. I may have teared up a bit. In the end, it is, and will always be, great to be an Auburn tiger. What an incredible season! 



This cold has GOT TO GO! I love winter (falling snow, Christmas, curling up by the fire) but -15* windchill walking around the city? No thanks. So ready to curl up in bed and do some much needed online shopping tonight ;) 






No comments:

Post a Comment