Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

I'm having one of those moments where post-college life is starting to really sink in. And not the fun/exciting stuff like graduating, starting a new job, or shopping for cute new clothes for said job.




Moving from Auburn to Boston is turning out to be a lot more difficult and expensive than I thought...

I don't have much stuff so I'm not sure the best way to go about getting all of it up there.
Im either going to use a moving company and move all of my current furniture up there (aka like 3 things) or I'm going to buy a new bed/dresser/etc. when I move up there.



The moving company would mean less headache/stress up front but they are more expensive and would probably end up getting the stuff up there while I'm on vacation in Orlando.  Buying everything while I'm up there is the cheaper route but trying to find/buy a bed and unpack everything in the few days before work starts sounds extremely stressful.

Alright, I guess I just need to put my big girl pants on and stop complaining, the real world is coming in 2.5 weeks either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment