Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

The World's Longest Bus Ride

Sapphire Ball 
The Fox Theatre
Atlanta, GA

This was my last Sapphire Ball! So glad it was during my senior year. And so glad I got to share it was my favorite special someone ({J})!





This is how my hairdresser originally did my hair. I was horrified! It looks like a giant tangled ball at an awkward place on my head with random scraggly pieces hanging down.  {J} said he was thankful both that I warned him beforehand and that hated it too!

All hair issues aside, the venue was absolutely amazing (definitely one of my top 3 favorite places in Atlanta!) and we had a wonderful night!





We enjoyed a so-bad-maybe-they're-actually-good cover band and some crazy dance moves!




I had so much fun dancing and catching up with my sisters and spending time with my amazingly patient boyfriend (he just loveddddd being dragged along to the sorority formal haha)! 


Then, sadly the night was over way too fast!! It's a good thing we have about a bunch of weddings to go to this year, I loved getting all dressed up and spending the night out together! 

1 comment:

  1. Did you end up doing your hair yourself? It came out great! Btw, I gave you an award today so stop by my blog and check it out!!

    Jamie
    http://independentmrs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete